Sunday, July 4, 2010

Northwest Natural Products

I can't say enough good things about Northwest Natural Products L'il Critter Gummy Vites. Doodle takes several varieties of their vitamins a day including: Gummy Vites, Omega 3, and Vitamin D.

Several weeks ago I decided to write Northwest Natural Products President Kate Jones because I wanted to express my gratitude for the tremendous impact NNP's vitamins have had on our family. I credit most of Doodle's recovery with the addition of Vitamin D taken in the form of Gummy Bear vitamins to Doodle's diet. It's comforting to know that Doodle can consume a vitamin that is free of gluten, casein, dye's, sugar, and high fructose corn syrup. It gives me peace of mind.

To my surprise, I received a response back this week in the form of a letter and package on my doorstep! How wonderful! Ms. Jones sent a package of 3 different vitamins and the following letter:

Dear Ms. SL:

Thank you for sharing the inspiring story about your daughter. It's wonderful to hear that Doodle is progressing and doing so well! 

Our main mission when we began making the gummy bear vitamins was to ensure that children would actually take their vitamins and also to provide them with the best quality product available.

Please enjoy the enclosed L'il Critters Gummy Vites and Omega-3 Gummy Fish. And since all busy moms need their vitamins, too, we're sending a bottle of our Vitafusion Multi Vites just for you. (How thoughtful!)

Wishing you and your family a bright and healthy future!

Best regards,

Kate Jones
President

No comments:

Post a Comment